Legacy Speech Club Meeting Location
San Jose, CA
- Alternating Fridays, Sept-May, 2:50pm – 6:30pm in San Jose (meetings are online for 2020-2021)
- Speaker and parent attendance is required at all meetings barring unforeseen circumstances.
- Speakers may not attend without a parent. No exceptions.
- Non-club siblings may not attend club. No exceptions.
- Parents critique speeches. A parent’s primary role at club is to coach other students.
- Speakers come prepared to show completed assignments given the previous meeting.
- Speakers must prepare a minimum of 2 speeches for competition.
- 3 “Dad’s Nights” during the season. Dads are expected to attend these evening sessions to critique student speeches. We feed them a yummy dinner first!
, San Jose CA