Legacy Speech Club exists for the purpose of teaching children to leave a legacy by becoming effective communicators for Christ. Our parent-run club fosters a family environment of fun and encouragement while requiring a high commitment. Please carefully read and prayerfully consider our guidelines prior to club application.
Due to league requirements, families must be homeschooling, not part of a charter school or public school independent study program, and not taking full-time college-level degree program in order to join Legacy and compete in tournaments.
Covid -19 update
Legacy Speech Club will adhere to all county laws regarding Shelter-in-Place orders.
- For the 2020-2021 school year, club meetings are online.
- For the 2021-2022 school year, if county guidelines allow, we will meet in person, either in a home, or at St. Timothy’s Church in San Jose, implementing all required social distancing requirements (distance, masks, cleaning protocols, etc.). If county guidelines do not allow in person gatherings, we will meet online until they are allowed.
Info meeting to learn all about homeschool speech and debate!
Legacy Speech Club invites you to attend a parent informational meeting via video conference. Come see what these this local club is all about and how your family can get involved!
Curious? Watch this video to learn what parents & alumni are saying about this activity and the impact it has on a student’s life. More information about our league is also on that page.
Parents will learn:
- Basics of each club: Legacy Speech Club
- Membership prerequisites
- Application processes
- Club activities and expectations
- Zoom Meeting: March 29, 2021, 7:00-8:30 pm
- Agenda: Legacy teaches competitive speech.
- Advanced registration required
- Email us to let us know you are interested in attending.
Email us with questions. Hope to see you there!
Legacy Speech Club: LegacySpeech@gmail.com